Saturday, May 22, 2010

Undercover breastpump mission

We looked like we were on some secret mission (or making a drug deal out of the back of her trunk) when we met the breastpump lady at the Target parking lot. And in the middle of it all a friend (who doesn't know yet) drives up asking what are we doing. My friend who is with me tries to advert her from coming any closer and tries to come up with some answer. She drives on. Our undercover mission isn't blown.

At home I am still on that undercover mission. With a big box and going to my room by myself this is very hard to keep this undercover much longer. I need to pump at least 4 times a day for 20 minutes (that is my goal right now). We are planning on dropping the bomb on Wednesday to the kids. They will think this is weird, why am I pumping so much and with a new pump.

This really sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment