Thursday, May 20, 2010

HDTV

Walked outside this morning. Everything looks like HDTV. So crystal clear, so precise, no blurs. The sun seemed brighter. Everything is so different.

My mind is playing ping pong, going back and forth, back and forth between despair and fighting.

I took my baby to the dr with me. I will take him everywhere, I don't care what they say.

Yeah, it sucks for you to get bad news, but it sucks for me more to have to tell you. I have to tell, I have to do something. I have to get ready for a fight. (Pinged back to fighting but it will pong back to despair with no notice at all.) I need people to fight.

I will have so many dr. appts. I am the one who hates drs. It has only been bad experiences with them. I hate having to fight them. But I have to, I have to get the best, I have to do this perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment