Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just like roller coaster

This is just like a roller coaster. Though I only think of a roller coaster going down. Thank you, thank you, thank you to my friend for going with me, again. It was nothing new, stuff we already knew. Just starting this, all the things that have to be done.

Banana flavored drink to drink for the CT scan. How will I drink it? I bet it does not taste like bananas. I like bananas. No medicine ever tastes good. Why? Why do all things that are supposed to help you taste bad? We looked up the the drug used for the CT and it was a L1, the best you can get and safe to breastfeed. I wonder what they will say we I go. Yeah, I am going to throw that book in their face if they say anything different. I am sick of wrong information!

My hubby was great tonight. He was real. He was great tonight.

I told another friend tonight. That family is wonderful. She said don't think ahead. Which really clicked for me. (Natalie may have said that too but I can't remember since I was in this fog.) I will really try hard to do that. I think that might help if I can do it. But these thoughts keep coming.

I went to do laundry. I felt ok doing it. Normal. For a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment