Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Color my hair

3 days before I lost my drivers license. I have to go and get a new one, which means a picture. So I bought a box of hair color to look good for the picture. I get grays thanks to my dad who always had early gray hair. Since I have really thick hair, which everyone says is great, but I had the awful gray hair with it, I would always say, "I would rather have gray hair than no hair." Yep, I would rather have gray hair than no hair.

Why am I thinking about this???? Because all the bad stuff has been pouring through my head so fast and constantly that I have finally gotten to something lesser like this. And maybe because it is easier to think about this than all the other horrible things that go with this. I don't want to think about what is worse but it keeps bubbling up and I keep trying to push it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment