Friday, June 18, 2010

Totally Opposite

On my kitchen counter is many bottles, several pacifiers, hosptial grade pump, pump parts, and a freezer of breastmilk. How do I *decrease* my supply to *nothing* very fast? I have even thought, can I get a baby *to take* a nipple shield that I close off the holes in.

All opposite of what is normal for me. I never have any bottles, pacifiers, pump stuff, or more than a few oz of milk in the fridge and I am always asked by moms how to wean from a nipple shield and how to increase their milk supply. It is like being in the Twilight Zone.

1 comment:

  1. Cabbage from the freezer and expressing milk when needed. You don't need mastitis on top of everything else. That would certainly be the bright red hard cherry on top (get the comparison ;)

    ReplyDelete