Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chemo Round 4

Blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. Nothing new just the same yuck. Maybe I was a tiny bit better or maybe just getting used to feeling like crap. I know I am more tired, that is for sure. I don't want to hear how I am half way through because I am not half way through treatment! I still have radiation/24/7 chemo pump to come and surgery (in my mind that I am not going to do).



On the good, I LOVE sleeping with my little Trooper. I know I have posted it before but it is the bright spot in this and moments of pure happiness. I can't imagine weaning him and not sleeping with him too. It would be even more of a disconnect. I can even sleep with him when I am really feeling sick.



Mr. Clean (my 10yr old) has been super good and helpful this week. I think Lil Hercules (my 8yr old) is getting homesick spending all those days in Iowa City. Thankfully, this will be his last time to spend time away from us, we pick him up Wednesday. I am so grateful for all the families that took him and tried to take his mind off all of this and loved him.

No comments:

Post a Comment