Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Chemo

I haven't written because it sucks and I am horrible most days. I have to hold it all in and when I write it comes out too much and it is hard to stuff it all down again. I am sinking down and now feel like I see cracks in my kids too where they are not who they used to be and yet I just can't talk to them or help them cope when I can't myself.

Every third day after chemo I swear I will not to the next round of chemo. It is just so hard being sick and so much of the time. I hate being sick and fell like I will never be well again. I am half way through with this chemo if my scans come back stable and no growth.

On the medical side my cane really helps me not feel like I am going to fall all the time. I have a messed up port that gives nothing but trouble for every chemo. I have ear rocks aka benign paroxysmal positional vertigo
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/vertigo/basics/definition/con-20028216 
So basically I get dizzy real easy and mostly when I turn in bed or move my head in certain positions. Supposed to see a special dr about after the holidays.


4 comments:

  1. So sorry that chemo sucks! And that your port is all messed up -- mine was too, urgh! My thoughts are with you and wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers sent your way, iM sorry things are hard for u. Cancer sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from CANCER, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My wife suffered cancer in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my all and the symptoms were terrible, she always complain of abnormal vaginal bleeding, and she always have pain during sexual intercourse. . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to cancer . I never imagined cancer. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. cancer. has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony.

    ReplyDelete